Cloud-based App Development and Docker: Trends to watch out for in 2015
CIOs, IT planners and developers at a growing number of organizations are taking advantage of the simplicity and productivity benefits of cloud application development. With Docker technology, cloud-based app development or aPaaS (Application Platform as a Service) is only becoming more disruptive − forcing organizations to rethink how they handle innovation, time-to-market pressures, and IT workloads.
Hear from Samir Ghosh, CEO of WaveMaker on the latest and hottest in this space in this one hour complimentary webinar.
- Docker and aPaaS Simplified – the latest developments and trends
- Leveraging Docker and Containerization to optimize app workloads and related technologies (Kubernetes, CoreOS, Mesos, Flocker)
- Drive ROI in days not months with RAADD (Rapid API Application Development and Deployment)
- The nagging issues that keep IT teams up at night, what’s the fix
- The rise of the non-professional developer: How aPaaS impacts collaboration between business and IT
- Money matters: Rethink what it costs to innovate