Moving away from legacy systems to modern applications has become a mantra for improving efficiency, increasing productivity and reducing costs.
J.J. Richards, a waste management solutions firm in Australia, created various customer onboarding and field engagement applications for their end-users using WaveMaker. They also build in-house applications to standardize internal processes and increase efficiency among internal teams.
Download this case study to see how WaveMaker helped the J.J. Richards create customized apps to
- Help onboard customers, update records, track requests and also integrate to external payment gateway
- Monitor and optimize collection, and track vehicle performance while recording factual information regarding daily collection run
- Support real-time data recording and accommodating requests of field teams
- Streamline bureaucratic process across various sites and regions
- Create a paperless digital and centralized system to ease supplier onboarding based on geography