The textile industry uses decades old systems which meet functional requirements. However, with rapid changes in business needs and modern day requirements that revolve around mobile workforce support, using old systems is difficult. As technology is stitched into product life cycle management (PLM) and apps are being widely used, textile companies are investing in modernizing systems.
Consider this case of a large textile manufacturer in South Asia that specializes in the design and production of garments, and supplies to global clothing brands and high-street fashion retailers.
They had an Order Management System that was built using Oracle Forms and Reports. They wanted to modernize their existing forms and report application, through a new application that would help to scale and meet business demands for the next decade.
Download this Case Study to find out how WaveMaker:
- Helped to create modern UI and enhanced the usability of the application with responsive designs.
- Reduced the time to market by providing a WYSIWYG interface to develop the entire application using visual drag and drop features.
- Ensured seamless reuse and faster development of existing database logic and data without complexity.
- Helped the client to move applications to any hybrid or multi-cloud environment of their choice, enabled quick setup and automated deployment, using containerization.
- Enhanced usability for the end users by incorporating functional logic within the pages using WaveMaker’s custom widgets.