Offering full services to more than 6,000 restaurants and food service operations across Ontario, Flanagan is the largest, independent food service distributor in Canada. With over 10,000 items, Flanagan takes care to learn the business requirement of their customer and provide a solution that best fits their needs.
Long back when online ordering and shopping cart designs were still fledging, Flanagan developed its application using Oracle Forms 10g/11g and using Oracle Fusion Middleware Application server. But over the time, Applets used in the applications not only made it less usable, but some of the major browsers stopped supporting Applets completely. Flanagan reached out to WaveMaker to replace the existing application with a modern and responsive interface that was more usable and provided better user experience, in keeping with their service level that represents the warmth and tradition that Canadians are famous for.
Download this Case Study to find out how Flanagan used WaveMaker to build a user-friendly order management software
- Visual development and little manual coding
- Ability to build responsive applications that worked on multiple browsers and devices
- Availability of widgets, styles and code generation to speed up delivery
- Reuse of existing Flanagan databases and Stored Procedures
- One-click deployment to Flanagan hosted servers
Using WaveMaker RAD platform and Professional Services, Flanagan was able to deliver modern app in half the time and budget compared to a more traditional migration.