Today, businesses are conducted with the click of an application. However, with technical innovations constantly disrupting the old ways of networking online, businesses are investing in building modern, user-friendly applications with eye-catching features.
This was true as well for SourceRFX, an Open Business Networking platform for Industrial Sourcing and Marketing. They enable industrial buyers and suppliers to make business deals online by streamlining the quotation (RFQ) and proposal (RFP) process.
Being a startup, SourceRFX’s main concern was to find a platform that can deliver features faster from concept to finish. They were looking for a Rapid Application Development platform to develop user friendly scalable business application. Rather than separately going through formal UX/UI development process and investing in backend frameworks, they chose WaveMaker RAD platform as it promised to help with end to end development using no proprietary technologies.
Download this case study to know the key benefits that SourceRFX team experienced using WaveMaker
- Simply launch Wavemaker in a browser and login to start working
- Rapid UI development using the visual design studio
- Ability to write and run complex SQL queries and automatically create a RestFul webservice with parameters
- Easily link UI layout and services
- It further allows to chain multiple events based on actions with the ability to write custom
- Easy deployment into production environment with just few clicks
- View code changes and upload to Github in one click
- Ready online support team to resolve issues quickly
Using WaveMaker platform, SourceRFX successfully launched their B2B portal in less than one year with a lot more functionality than what they had initially planned for.