WaveMaker released a new update version with improvements and bug fixes.
- Enhanced Live Form custom notification actions for
- For Mobile apps, the left panel should open only when the finger is swiped horizontally starting at the extreme left end of the phone.
- Fixed issues with reimporting of Swagger/ Open-API.
- After deleting a swagger if a new or a different swagger is imported with a same name, then you'd see the spinner and it would not go any further. This is now fixed.
- Fixed alignment issues for imported swagger API description in the UI.
- Create a CRUD variable for imported API by selecting from Select a service type when drag-and-drop of the widgets.
- For swagger with OAuth (implicit) security was not working as expected in mobile android build, specifically when using swagger in prefab in a mobile project. This is now fixed.
- In a data table, after saving new data in a Live Form, when the Orderby for the variable is set to descending, the focus jumps to the last record instead of the newly inserted record. This is now fixed.
- Data for the Live Form was not displaying when the Live Form is inside the List widget. This is now fixed.
- For Search Widget, the onsubmit of the
$event.dataevent was undefined in WM10. This is now fixed.
- When the main URL is hit in the browser as
https://<domain>/<AppName>, it was redirecting to Main page
https://<domain>/<AppName>/#/Login?redirectTo=Maininstead of user specific page. This is now fixed.
- Jquery-ui-draggable is added as a part of the WaveMaker library so that it need not be added explicitly by the user to enable Jquery based draggable API support.
- Fixed issue related to iOS mobile apps on entering invalid credentials that showed additional error messages.
- Fixed issue related to logout operation which was failing in Open ID when invoking it after the session timeout.
|Device support, gestures||hammerjs||2.0.8|
Optimised jQuery-UI library excluding unwanted components like accordion, datepicker, dialog, progressbar, spinner, tabs, and all jQuery-UI Effects.
|Security framework||Spring Security||5.0.8|
|Java JSON utilities||Gson||2.8.5|
|DB Persistence library||Hibernate||5.2.17|
|Http client library||HttpComponents||httpclient- 4.5.6 |
|REST API annotations||Swagger||1.3.10|
|Date Time Framework||Java 8 Date/Time API|
Run Time Environment
|Cordova (mobile apps) |
This is the default Tomcat runtime support. Apps can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. For more information, see here.