WaveMaker has released a new version with bug fixes.
- FTUX provided to help users understand the upgrade process on starting the Upgrade for a 9.4 project
- CORS on a web app is now independent of whether the security is enabled or not in the app
- Added suggestion documentation with each rule #doc
- Few bug fixes related to file names
- $scope.selectedLocale --> App.getSelectedLocale()
- Partial pages with reference to parent page functions in markup are now migrated with App.activePage.function reference
- Enabled gzip compression for all files as a part of the build process
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
Search Widget: Bug fixes, performance optimization, reduce redundant n/w calls
IE11 Bug fixes
Studio Bug Fixes: Intellisense enabled for styles and markup tab
GoogleMaps prefab: zoom property with "auto" as selected option works now
Multiple Dialog closing issues
Variable deletion issue in 9.4 projects
- There is a known issue related to inserting the Parent and Child records in a single transaction with the versions 10.0.2 and 10.0.3. For more information, see Parent and Child Cascading Support.
Find the updated list of technologies supported by WaveMaker.
For the newest version details, see our current release notes.