WaveMaker Apps can be exported as a WAR file. This generated file can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. This section walks through the steps to deploy WaveMaker app to IBM Websphere (Liberty Profile). You can know more about Deployment to Web Server from here.
- WaveMaker application (war) file named SampleApp.war
- You need to configure IBM Websphere (Liberty Profile).
- Navigate to WebSphere_Home_Directory\bin
- Execute command: server.bat start
Preparing WAR File
From WaveMaker Studio, for the app that you want to deploy to WebSphere, Export the app as WAR file using the appropriate configurations. See here for more.
Deploy to WebSphere (Liberty Profile)
- Copy prepared war file into Websphere_Home_Directory\usr\servers\defaultServer\dropins\war
- Once success message is displayed in the terminal navigate to http://localhost:8080/ to view the deployed application.