WaveMaker Apps can be exported as a WAR file. This generated file can be deployed to any standard Java Web Server running on JDK 1.8. You can know more about Deployment to Web Server from here.
This section walks through the steps to deploy WaveMaker app to Oracle WebLogic Server.
- WebLogic Server needs to installed in the system. Refer here for installation.
Note: The following instructions are for deployment to WebLogic Server 11g (10.3.6).
- Prepare WebLogic XML for defining classloading policies and other instructions.
- WaveMaker application (war) file. The following instructions assume the war file is named SampleApp.war, change the name as per your use case.
Deploy Application to WebLogic (Deployment Process)
- Log in to WebLogic server
- From the Deployments section (link on the left side menu), click the Install button.
- Provide the path to the location of war file in the Path text box, select the war file and click the Next button.
- Select ‘Install this deployment as an application‘ and click the Next button.
- Provide the app Name and click the Next button.
- Select ‘Yes, take me to the deployment’s configuration screen‘ and click the Finish button.
- Click the Save button in deployment settings page
- Select the Testing tab to access the deployed application.