FileUpload widget can be used to let users upload files to your apps. WaveMaker FileUpload widget generates a Java Service to enable additional file processing functionality. It exposes few methods like uploadFile, listFiles, and deleteFile.
- FileUpload Basic Usage
- How to use various file service operations
- How to save uploaded file to a DB
- How to upload BLOB file to a DB
- How to upload file to custom directory
- How to uploaded files from Java code
- How to use FileUpload in Form and Live Form