Collaboration is allowed for WaveMaker project development. The owner of a project can add new members (already registered with WaveMaker) to the project and assign roles to them. This document walks through the various roles and permissions allowed for the members of a project.
NOTE: Enterprise version handles RBAC support differently, refer here for more details.
The following roles are provided by default and cannot be customized:
- Project Admin: Project Admin is the actual owner of a specific Project and takes responsibility for the entire app development.
- Default: This is the default role when a user is assigned to a Project. This includes only view privileges.
- Contributor: Contributor is the co-developer of the specified Project. They have full access to app development functionality, with the following exceptions:
- cannot deploy the project,
- cannot delete the project,
- cannot add members to the project,
- cannot remove existing users, and
- cannot push the project to an external Repo.
Here is the list of roles and permissions that are provided:
1. WaveMaker Overview