WaveMaker app is a collection of pages. Learn how to create a page.
New pages can be created to segregate the functionality of the app. Ideally, each page would cater to one business need of the app. New pages can use pre-built templates and layout.
Creating a Page
- To create a new page, click the + button.
- A new page creation dialog opens. Enter a page name and click Choose Template.
Validations for Page name
When creating a page, the following naming conventions should to be followed.
- The page name should contain at least one character, and it cannot be a number.
- The page name cannot contain special characters.
- The page name cannot start with a number.
- Filter template types from the left navigation, or choose Black Template.
- Click Create.
A page should be created. To navigate to a different page, see page title from the Pages navigation.