Steps to download the JDBC Driver jar for SQL Server
- Navigate to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=54671&751be11f-ede8-5a0c-058c-2ee190a24fa6=True&e6b34bbe-475b-1abd-2c51-b5034bcdd6d2=True page, and click Download JDBC Driver.
- These download instructions are valid as of the day this document was prepared. Changes made by Microsoft at their website since might not be updated here.
- From this site you can download JDBC driver 4.2. You can use JDBC driver 6.0, 6.1 or 6.2, ensure that you import sqljdbc42.jar or any Java ver 8 compatible jar file.
- Select language and click on Download.
- Select and download
- Once the download is complete, extract the downloaded file. Select and upload
Located : [your extract folder]
It is recommended to use
sqljdbc42.jar or any Java ver 8 compatible jar file.