The APIs generated by importing a SOAP Service are listed in API Designer.
- Selecting the service will display the details of the methods which include the API URL, description, and the visibility.
- Selecting a method would display the details of the method including:
- the URL can be edited,
- method type can be POST for create methods, PUT for update methods, GET for retrieve methods or DELETE for delete methods,
- description of the method,
- request parameters - parameter name, type, parameter type, and description
- response format includes return parameters, type, and description.
- The user can also test the API from the test tab, by passing values to the parameters and using the TEST button.