REST APIs are generated for the user defined Java Service Classes which can be viewed from the API Designer.
- Selecting the endpoint will display the details of the Java Service which include description and methods
- Selecting a method would display the details of the method including:
- the URL can be edited,
- method type can be POST for create methods, PUT for update methods, GET for retrieve methods or DELETE for delete methods,
- description of the method,
- request parameters - parameter name, type, parameter type, and description
- response format includes return parameters, type, and description.
- The user can also test the API from the test tab, by passing values to the parameters and using the TEST button.