- Importing the files and placing them in the appropriate folder.
- Making an entry in the index.html file giving the location of the files imported.
- Using the imported files, via script in your application.
We will explain the process with the help of an example. We want to add a multiple date selection facility to our application. The current calendar widget allows selection of a single date. We will use MultiDatesPicker v1.6.3 jQuery UI downloaded from http://multidatespickr.sourceforge.net/. We will also be needing jquery-ui-1.12.0.custom file. Download and unzip both the files
- From Developer Utilities, select File Explorer and Import Resource. We need to import two files:
- In the index.html file make the following entries specifying the path for script and CSS files:
- On the main page mark the position for the display of the date-picker using a div tag
- When you run the application you will see the calendar displayed and you can select multiple dates.
5. Creating Backend Services
- 5.1 Overview
- 5.2 Web Services
- 5.3 Database Services
- i. Overview
- ii. Supported Databases
- iii. Working with Databases
- iv. Data Modelling
- v. Databases Access
- vi. ORM Artifacts
- 5.4 Java Services
- 5.5 API Designer
- 5.6 3rd Party Libraries