If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out WaveMaker 6.4 yet, you can access the release here.
Then, join us next week on November 9th at 10am PST to get the full, guided tour and ask your questions.
In addition to widget enhancements, improvements to dialogs and layers, new classes, and a number of other new and improved features including a localization framework and Japanese version of the studio, WaveMaker 6.4 includes:
– Direct deployment to Cloud Foundry
– The ability to bind any component on any page
– Securing services by roles
– The addition of the isDirty property
– Improved helpText popups
– Multiple event support
– On session expiration event handling
For the complete list, see the release notes.
Presenter: Derek Henninger, Director of R&D
Registration can be found here.