WaveMaker 6.3.2 GA released today. Beginning with this release all WaveMaker source code is licensed under the Apache license, version 2.0. This is the first GA release of WaveMaker since being acquired by VMware. Releasing WaveMaker as 100% open source demonstrates VMware’s commitment to open source and to the WaveMaker user community.
In addition to the license change WaveMaker 6.3 includes a number of improvements. WaveMaker Studio is easier to use with:
- an improved set of tabs for Palette, Model, and Services
- available active tabs for each service in the project
- save indicators and project-wide save
- simplified navigation between pages
- moveable palette and properties to increase the canvas size
- drag and drop widgets within the model tree
- menu editor
- improved code editors, including formatting, validation, and auto-completion
- bundled image lists
See the release notes for details, as the list above outlines a portion of the enhancements included in WaveMaker 6.3.
WaveMaker 6.3 is available for download here.
If you are upgrading from a previous version of WaveMaker Studio, please remember to clear you browser cache before running WaveMaker 6.3.